Freshen Up Your Voice:
a 90-minute retreat to combat vocal fatigue
Recordings are now available!
Hi! I'm Melanie.
I'm a singer, a voice teacher, and a registered speech language pathologist (a voice therapist, actually) with a passion for helping people optimize their voices so they can do more of what they love!
Wouldn't you love to show up to your next virtual call feeling completely restored?
What do you get?
- a 90 minute workshop
- demonstrations and live coaching
- feedback about your own progress
- access to the recording you can watch back as many times as you need!
What will you learn?
- why your brain, body, and voice take such a beating from online meetings, even when you look forward to the content
- how to create an environment that doesn't suck the life right out of you when you're online
- 1 easy exercise you can start using to turn your voice on and connect to your most charismatic sound
- simple strategies you can apply right away for yourself (and your team!) to feel restored at no extra cost
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for you if you are:
- a voice user who wants your voice to respond quickly and easily, to feel rich and warm, to sound convincing and inviting - whether in person or online
- a singer who wants a voice that's performance-ready all the time, even when day-to-day voice demands feel fatiguing
- a voice teacher who spends all day in any combination of in-person and online lessons, and wants a voice that feels ready and responsive when it's time for your OWN voice work
- a speech pathologist who needs a little TLC for your own voice, as well as tips to pass on to your clients!
But I have questions!!!
This looks nice but I'm good, thanks. I'm never doing a virtual call again now that we can have in-person meetings and socials!!
I've already tweaked my audio settings, bought the expensive headphones, and read all the internet articles. What more could there be?
My voice doesn't tire - I've got pipes of steel!
What People Are Saying
Carol Ann, SLP
I learned so much from you during our workshop and had such a good time too! You have such a wealth of information to share and do so in such an enjoyable manner. I felt very comfortable in asking you questions and also felt 'safe' in responding to your questions.
Broadway Voice Teacher
(Melanie is) an absolute star! Super empathic and playful yet direct and challenging. Very inclusive of everyone.
I can't thank you enough.
I wish I'd had someone in my corner helping to prioritize keeping my own voice and body rested and resilient through the maelstrom that was the last year and a half.
There's so much you can do to help you show up for whatever is next in your life - whether in person or online, work or play - feeling like your absolute best self.
You're going to LOVE how your voice - and body - feel restored and rejuvenated after this workshop!
Hang on one second...
If you're all in to truly learn to love your voice this fall, get all three workshops in the Fall Vocal Freedom series for the price of two!
That's one workshop free!